The Outreach Ministries exist to fulfill our vision to restore hope and God given purpose to all people. The spiritual, physical, educational and community development services we provide empower people in our community to realize their God-given potential as uniquely talented individuals, in their family and community relationships, and in the relationship that they can have with God through faith in Jesus Christ.
Our Outreach Ministries are:
• Prison and Nursing Home Outreach
• Place of Reconciliation
• Evangelism Team
• Gilgal Bible School
• Community Food Ban
• LITE Community Development Corporation
Jesus commands that all believers preach the gospel, known as the Great Commission.
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20 (KJV)
Our goal at CFC is to glorify God by proclaiming the good news that Jesus Christ came and died for the sins of the world, rose victorious over death, transforms lives by the power of His Spirit and is coming again to establish His kingdom. We invite you as a believer to participate in our Evangelism Ministry.
Street Evangelism takes place every second Saturday of the month. We meet at Christian Fellowship Center and depart at 12:00p.m. Gospel tracts are provided for you when you meet with evangelism group.
OPEN AIR EVANGIALISM
Open Air Evangelism operates every Wednesday during the summer months of July and August. Open air services take place at Christian Fellowship Center grounds and parking lots.
COMMUNITY FOOD BANK
“I tell you the truth, whatever you did for the least of these brothers of mine you did for me.” Matthew 25:40
Christian Fellowship Center Community Food Bank provides food to all individuals and families who need assistance. It also supports families during emergencies with food and clothing. The community food bank operates from the multipurpose building adjacent to the church and serves the Paterson and Passaic County community.
FOOD BANK HOURS OF OPERATION
Every Third Tuesday of the Month, Hours are 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 6pm Unless otherwise told
[Individual appointments for emergencies can be made by calling the number below]
If you would like more information about the Christian Fellowship Center Community Food Bank we can be reached at (973) 742-2334.
Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leading Individuals Toward Excellence
Unity Of The Spirit Interdenominational Fellowship Of Churches and Ministries
“Endeavoring to keep the Unity of the Spirit in the bond of the peace” Ephesians 4:3
God has given Pastor Joel D. Rudolph, Sr. a vision for a global fellowship association that will promote unity, growth and most importantly, the propagation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. As an Apostle, Pastor Joel recognizes the need for a fellowship of ministries that will provide spiritual support while encouraging growth and autonomy.
It is the goal of U.S.I.F. to establish an interdenominational fellowship of churches and ministries that will unite people together for effective fellowship, networking and cooperation without the limitations of a rigid organizational structure.
To encourage and preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace among Christian churches and ministries throughout the world. To be an example and a catalyst of biblical unity within the Body of Christ. To demonstrate the love of Christ to all who acknowledge Jesus as their Lord regardless of race or denominational affiliation. This love will be demonstrated through fellowship, praise worship and service to God and man.
• Leadership Training
• Ministerial Training and Licensure Program
• Church Planting and Support
• Missions Support
• Christian Counseling
• Pastor and Spouse Retreats
• Privileges and Services
U.S.I.F agrees to provide Covenant Members with the following privileges and services:
• Formal recognition and covering under the U.S.I.F. umbrella.
• Licensing and/or Ordination of Covenant Member (if desired) Credentials are renewable annually.
• Covenant Members will have the opportunity to share and promote local events through quarterly newsletters.
• U.S.I.F representation at special events as requested Covenant Members and churches.
• Opportunity to participate in yearly convocations and other events of U.S.I.F.
• Covenant Members will receive a directory of all networking fellowships associated with U.S.I.F.
• Advice and/or assistance with regard to church government upon request.
• Advice and/or assistance from the leadership of U. S.I.F. for spiritual or personal concerns.
• Opportunity to participate in Missions’ projects (local and foreign), and other events sponsored and/or promoted by U.S.I.F.
If you have any interest in this program please click here to Email Us U.S.I.F@cfcpaterson.org